- subnetwork126.96.36.199， 255.255.255.192→188.8.131.52/26
Classless InterDomain Routing (CIDR: Classless InterDomain Routing)
- Improving the efficiency of IPv4 address space allocation
- Improving routing efficiency
- Aggregate multiple subnets into a larger subnet
- Constructing supernetting (supernetting)
It is the aggregation of those that can be grouped together into the same subnet, which reduces the burden on the routing table and speeds up routing efficiency, as in the following example.